Made of powder coated steel, resistant to mechanical damage
Fitting taper candles up to Ø 23 mm
Easy to grab and relocate
- Matt powder coating
- The candle must be held in place by the nail in the center.
- Make sure to blow out the candle before burning itself out to avoid staining.
- Always burn within sight.
- Keep away from flammable objects, children and pets.
- Wax can be removed with warm water.
- Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury, or smoke damage.
- Keep wick centered & trimmed to 1/4" to prevent smoking and soot building up on the object or other items.
This furniture is delivered already assembled.
This furniture is packed in one durable box to assure security during transportation.
Designed by Anna Pietkun, Damian Goliński, Zuza Muszalska
A group of young talented designers focused on minimalism, smart solutions, sustainability and material honesty. Constantly wondering „is that the best way to do this?” leads us to discovering not only new original forms, but also solutions that have never before been used in furniture before. Connecting this originality with a great respect and knowledge for the past achievements in our field, brings us to constant innovation and exploring new paths every time we start a process of creating a new piece.