Looking for a new job?
Become a part of noo.ma team!
We're currently looking for:
Performance Marketing Specialist
Who are we?
noo.ma is a furniture start-up brand that designs & sells a wide selection of furniture & accessories, commonly available on a direct-to-customer e-commerce. We are a young, furniture e-commerce based in Poznań with a growing energetic team. A love of creating unique and durable objects is what drives us to deliver the best quality products.
Who are we searching for?
- Setting up campaigns across various channels.
- Regular analysis and optimization of your campaign with the aim of maximizing performance.
- Plan performance marketing strategy & KPIs.
- Optimize ROI and identify opportunities for expansion & scaling.
- Providing regular reports and learnings for future campaigns.
- Recommending targeting & retargeting strategies.
- Recommending formats, placements, buying methods and budget pacing.
- Become a part of a great young, constantly developing, ambitious team
- Never ending possibilities of growth and self-improvement, personally and professionally
- Have a huge influence on the whole brand development
- Learn from the best and be sure that your voice will always be heard - don’t be afraid to throw ideas and try them out
- Get to work in a very friendly and respectful environment
- Take advantage of a great office space located in a hip part of the city center (Jeżyce)
- Competitive salary, which will rise with increasing our brand’s profit & your range of responsibility (4000-6000 gross).
- Equipment - your personal MacBook.
- Experience in planning, setting, analyzing and reporting performance campaigns on various channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn).
- Experience with working advertising platforms such as Criteo, Skimliks and others.
- Knowledge of Paid Social optimization techniques and targeting strategies, bidding models and ad units across different ad platforms.
- Ability to work with a budgets above 100k PLN / month.
- Analytical thinking, numerical reasoning - ability to make decisions on the basis of numbers.
- Knowledge of English at a communicative level in speech and writing.
- As we most value your attitude & positive energy, you don’t need to have any education in that area.
Interested? Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to meet you!
Customer Success & Account Manager in Poznań
We are a young, furniture e-commerce brand based in Poznań. A love of creating unique and durable objects is what drives us to deliver the best quality furniture and accessories. We’re a small energetic team creating a fast developing startup.
As we’re expanding our team, we are looking for an ambitious individual who would take care of our customers, both B2C & B2B. As we most value your attitude & positive energy, you don’t need to have any experience or education in that area.
As a „customer success & account manager” you will:
- stay in contact with our customers using all communication platforms (Intercom, Zendesk, phone, e-mail)
- cooperate with our supply & production team concerning orders proccessing, making sure everything is on time :)
- supervise a whole customer support process - from placing an order, production, delivery & assisting throughout products’ assembly
- prepare B2B offers for our distributors & partners
- nurture business relations with our current partners
Stuff we consider crucial for this role:
- fluent english skills - both in speaking & writing
(fluent german will be a considered an important advantage)
- great communication skills
- orientation on ambitious goals
- responsibility and attention to details
- ability to solve small & challenging problems :)
- positive attitude and a desire to continuously learn
- willingness to take up more duties, constantly develop your skills and manage your own team in the future
What do we offer:
- competitive salary, which will rise with increasing our brand’s profit & your range of responsibility
- creative work environment
- bucket load of practical knowledge and possibilities
- fully engaged team that loves what they do
- people-first approach
- real first-hand influence on the development of the brand
- great equipment (we work only on Macs)
- friendly, inspiring atmosphere
- flexible working hours
- great development opportunities
- tones of coffee, snacks and fruits
Become a part of noo.ma
We're a young energetic and very fast developing startup based in Poznań, Poland. If you feel like learning fast, gaining lots of valuable experience and having a real influence on the brand, this might just be a place for you. We guarantee you will feel like home and have lot's of fun.