Solid wood legs guarantee great durability
Made of a brilliant quality veneer
Carefully balanced proportion provides daily use comfort
Height with headboard86 cm
- Frame inside: birch plywood
- Frame outside: oak veneer/particle board
- Legs: steel/solid ash wood
- Headboards: 100% polyester fabric, high resilient foam, plywood
- Frame: water-based transparent matt lacquer
- Legs: black matt lacquer
- Maximum height of the mattress: 30 cm
- Maximum load on one side of the bed: 100 kg
- Headboards and slats can be purchased separately - contact our support team for details
All of our furniture are preassembled which means that all the pieces are already ready to use. Final assembly is simply connecting these pieces together using special connectors placed in all the components. This process is easy and does not require any special tools.
This furniture is flat-packed to assure security during transportation, easy lifting and carrying as well as reduce its carbon footprint. The packaging itself is also eco-friendly with almost zero use of plastic.
Designed by Anna Pietkun, Damian Goliński
A group of young talented designers focused on minimalism, smart solutions, sustainability and material honesty. Constantly wondering „is that the best way to do this?” leads us to discovering not only new original forms, but also solutions that have never before been used in furniture before. Connecting this originality with a great respect and knowledge for the past achievements in our field, brings us to constant innovation and exploring new paths every time we start a process of creating a new piece.
We believe our customers have the right to know what their products cost to make. On average, traditional retailers mark their products up 5-6 times. At noo.ma it’s 2-3.
Materials & Labour
Fixed costs & Margin