Coated with natural oil, approved for contact with food
Responsibly produced in Poland
Made of solid, FSC-certified beechwood
PlatterØ30cm, 2cm height
Tall BowlØ14,5cm. 5,3cm height
Low Bowl Ø18cm, 3cm height
Total weight 1,5 kg
- Solid beechwood
- Natural food-safe matt lacquer
- Avoid placing the product in direct sunlight to reduce color changes.
- This product is not dish-washer safe. Hand wash with mild soap only.
- Do not place in water or by the strong heat source (radiator or refrigerator).
- Staining foods may leave temporary stains that get removed after several washings.
- The set is not designed to be used with sharp objects (eg. as a cutting board).
- In case of drying, application of oil is recommended in order to preserve the product. Use natural plant-oil like linen or coconut. Rub the oil on the bowl or platter, leave it for 30 minutes and then wipe dry.
Designed by Anna Pietkun, Damian Goliński, Zuza Muszalska
A group of young talented designers focused on minimalism, smart solutions, sustainability and material honesty. Constantly wondering „is that the best way to do this?” leads us to discovering not only new original forms, but also solutions that have never before been used in furniture before. Connecting this originality with a great respect and knowledge for the past achievements in our field, brings us to constant innovation and exploring new paths every time we start a process of creating a new piece.