Introducing Oul — a stylish set of wooden dishes, perfect for serving a variety of delicacies, from
fruits and vegetables, to cheese, desserts and more. Each serving set is thoroughly handcrafted by a
skilled Polish woodturner Mikołaj Pierko. Use magnets fitted on the bottom of each piece to
separate serving tableware into a tall or low serving platter.
Handcrafted by Mikołaj Pierko - surrounded by forest since birth. Captivated by wood for as long as he can recall. Founder of the workshop manufacturing round tableware: bowls, plates, and platters, all made of solid wood, naturally. Oul Serving Set is handcrafted by Mikołaj Pierko from specially selected pieces of beechwood (FSC-certified) that were trimmed, turned, ground and oiled. The average manufacturing time of each set is 24h.
Coated with natural oil, approved for contact with food
Responsibly produced in Poland
Made of solid, FSC-certified beechwood
Platter Ø30cm, 2cm height
Tall Bowl Ø14,5cm. 5,3cm height
Low Bowl Ø18cm, 3cm height
Total weight 1,5
- Solid beechwood
- Natural food-safe matt lacquer
- Avoid placing the product in direct sunlight to reduce color changes.
- This product is not dish-washer safe. Hand wash with mild soap only.
- Do not place in water or by the strong heat source (radiator or refrigerator).
- Staining foods may leave temporary stains that get removed after several washings.
- The set is not designed to be used with sharp objects (eg. as a cutting board).
- In case of drying, application of oil is recommended in order to preserve the product. Use natural plant-oil like linen or coconut. Rub the oil on the bowl or platter, leave it for 30 minutes and then wipe dry.
Designed by Anna Pietkun, Zuza Muszalska and Damian Goliński
A group of young talented designers focused on minimalism, smart solutions, sustainability and material honesty. Constantly wondering „is that the best way to do this?” leads us to discovering not only new original forms, but also solutions that have never before been used in furniture before. Connecting this originality with a great respect and knowledge for the past achievements in our field, brings us to constant innovation and exploring new paths every time we start a process of creating a new piece.